Dental treatment is an excellent investment in an individual's medical and psychological well being. Financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining this important health service. Being sensitive to the fact that different people have different needs in fulfilling their financial obligations, we are providing the following payment options.
Interest Free Option (CARE CREDIT by G.E. Capital)
- Credit card for dental care costs
- No initial payment and minimums as low as $300
- Interest Free payment plans up to 12 months
- No interest charges if paid within the specified time period
- Retroactive finance charges apply if treatment fee is not paid in full during the Interest Free period
- Fast, confidential service online at Care Credit's secure web site,www.CareCredit.com
- We can also make it easy! For your convenience call our office at 562-865-0517 and we will process your application by phone for you.
Flexible Monthly Payment Option (Dental Fee Plan by Capital One)
- No initial payment
- Payment plans up to 60 months with a Fixed Low Interest rate (as low as 5.9%)
- Additional payment plans are available including Interest Free plans (up to 12 months)
- Prepayments can be made anytime without penalty
- Fast, confidential service by phone, 1-800-204-3332, or on-line at DFP's secure web site, www.DentalFeePlan.com.
Payment in Full
- A bookkeeping courtesy of 5% is given for direct payment in full at start of treatment (for procedures over $300)
We Accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Patients with No Dental Insurance
- We can offer financing with 0% interest for up to 12 months with approved credit and we accept all credit cards. If you do not have dental insurance do not be concerned. A high percentage of our treatments are done for patients who have no dental insurance. That is why we have financial options available.
Patients Who Have Dental Insurance
- We welcome dental insurance
- We will be happy to answer all of your questions and call your insurance company to verify your benefits for you
- We will help you get the most of your dental benefits
- As a courtesy to you, we are happy to bill your insurance company for you.